Asheville Yoga Center is one of the most popular yoga schools in the Southeast. Our foundational programs are designed to enhance your personal knowledge, deepen your practice and provide you with the confidence and skills necessary to safely experience or teach yoga.
We offer three types of event:
- Yoga workshops (non-certification events)
- 200 Hour RYT training courses
- 300 Hour certified training courses (Advanced Study and Therapeutically-Oriented)
Jai Dev Singh and Simrit
Jai Dev Singh is a yogi and teacher. His innovative Yoga and Ayurveda courses have been attended by thousands of people throughout the world. He's authored numerous popular courses, including The Complete Course of Ayurveda, The Radiant Body, Joy of the Infinite, and Unlocking The Life-Force. He is the creator of the Life-Force Academy, which has thousands of members in over twenty countries throughout the world.
Jai Dev is a Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist and previously served as the Clinical Director at the California College of Ayurveda, as well as the director of the college’s Pancha Karma Center.
He is a Kundalini Yoga teacher, certified by the Kundalini Research Institute. Jai Dev serves on the board of the Guru Ram Das Center for Medicine and Humanology. He is a partner at Floracopeia, Inc. Jai Dev lives in northern California with his wife, Simrit, and their son.
300 Hour Advanced Studies Teacher Training Modules
Choose 11 modules in total from these four categories:
- Pick at least one 3-day course
- Pick at least one 4-day course
- Pick at least one 5-day Intensive
- Pick the remaining eight courses from any of the four categories (weekend, 3-day, 4-day, or 5-day*)
*You must complete 11 separate modules for graduation. Most modules offered multiple times per year.