Asheville Yoga Center
Asheville Yoga Center is one of the most popular yoga schools in the Southeast. Our foundational programs are designed to enhance your personal knowledge, deepen your practice and provide you with the confidence and skills necessary to safely experience or teach yoga.
We offer three types of event:
- Yoga workshops (non-certification events)
- 200 Hour RYT training courses
- 300 Hour certified training courses (Advanced Study and Therapeutically-Oriented)
James G Bailey, LAc, Dipl Ayu, E-RYT inspires an awakening to authenticity as the highest expression of faith in oneself on the path of yoga and healing. His workshops and yoga teacher trainings are eclectic and entertainingly evocative. He is a licensed practitioner of Ayurveda and Chinese Medicine and has been teaching yoga philosophy and meditation worldwide for 30 years. He is sought out by yoga communities and schools for his vast knowledge in traditional eastern teachings and modalities and the ability to bridge them to modern day living and individual healing. He has lead retreats, workshops and teacher trainings in Europe, India, the Americas, and many renowned centers in the US. He maintains a private practice in Pacific Palisades between his travels. You’ll find him at sevanti.com & sevantiinstitute.com
300 Hour Advanced Studies Teacher Training Modules
Choose 11 modules in total from these four categories:
- Pick at least one 3-day course
- Pick at least one 4-day course
- Pick at least one 5-day Intensive
- Pick the remaining eight courses from any of the four categories (weekend, 3-day, 4-day, or 5-day*)
*You must complete 11 separate modules for graduation. Most modules offered multiple times per year.