Asheville Yoga Center is one of the most popular yoga schools in the Southeast. Our foundational programs are designed to enhance your personal knowledge, deepen your practice and provide you with the confidence and skills necessary to safely experience or teach yoga.
We offer three types of event:
- Yoga workshops (non-certification events)
- 200 Hour RYT training courses
- 300 Hour certified training courses (Advanced Study and Therapeutically-Oriented)
Lyndsey's deep rooted passion for the wisdom and the innate resilience of the human body has fueled her work as a massage therapist, as well as her yoga practice that began over 20 years ago. Her classes are an invitation to sink deeply into the sensations of the body, the breath and the present moment through fluid flows and unique soundscapes. Prepare to unwind and unfurl as you blend pose into pose as a dance.
Lyndsey lives in Black Mountain with her husband, son and dog. In her free time she runs Dobra Tea, hangs out with her family, gives massages, dances, cooks nourishing foods, and spends time outside, preferably by water.
Photo Credit: Emily Nichols Photography
300 Hour Advanced Studies Teacher Training Modules
Choose 11 modules in total from these four categories:
- Pick at least one 3-day course
- Pick at least one 4-day course
- Pick at least one 5-day Intensive
- Pick the remaining eight courses from any of the four categories (weekend, 3-day, 4-day, or 5-day*)
*You must complete 11 separate modules for graduation. Most modules offered multiple times per year.