Asheville Yoga Center is one of the most popular yoga schools in the Southeast. Our foundational programs are designed to enhance your personal knowledge, deepen your practice and provide you with the confidence and skills necessary to safely experience or teach yoga.
We offer three types of event:
- Yoga workshops (non-certification events)
- 200 Hour RYT training courses
- 300 Hour certified training courses (Advanced Study and Therapeutically-Oriented)
brings the “Inner Child” to the program. She is the Kids’ Yoga guru. JaneAnne loves teaching kids yoga and teaching adults how to teach yoga to kids! She will teach you how to improve strength, balance, flexibility, and offer a heightened awareness to young minds and bodies. Her educational background includes degrees in child psychology, speech pathology, and a master’s degree in training and facilitation. She received both her 200 and 300 hour yoga certifications through AYC’s Yoga Teacher Training Programs and has trained with Marsha Wenig, who specializes in using yoga as physical (and emotional) therapy for children with special needs
300 Hour Advanced Studies Teacher Training Modules
Choose 11 modules in total from these four categories:
- Pick at least one 3-day course
- Pick at least one 4-day course
- Pick at least one 5-day Intensive
- Pick the remaining eight courses from any of the four categories (weekend, 3-day, 4-day, or 5-day*)
*You must complete 11 separate modules for graduation. Most modules offered multiple times per year.