Asheville Yoga Center is one of the most popular yoga schools in the Southeast. Our foundational programs are designed to enhance your personal knowledge, deepen your practice and provide you with the confidence and skills necessary to safely experience or teach yoga.
We offer three types of event:
- Yoga workshops (non-certification events)
- 200 Hour RYT training courses
- 300 Hour certified training courses (Advanced Study and Therapeutically-Oriented)
Paige’s warm and welcoming style will invite you to stretch, strengthen, balance, move energy, release stress and tension, and cultivate peace and joy you can take with you back into the world. Her classes weave together physical postures, breathing techniques, and mindfulness practices, all against an inviting backdrop of bells, chimes, chants, and other meditative music. This “mini-retreat” leaves students feeling more grounded, relaxed, rejuvenated, and at ease.
Paige has been practicing yoga and Zen meditation for more than 15 years. She completed her 200-hour teacher training at Asheville Yoga Center, along with her 300-hour advanced certification in yoga therapeutics. In addition to teaching studio classes, Paige offers private sessions for individuals and small groups.
300 Hour Advanced Studies Teacher Training Modules
Choose 11 modules in total from these four categories:
- Pick at least one 3-day course
- Pick at least one 4-day course
- Pick at least one 5-day Intensive
- Pick the remaining eight courses from any of the four categories (weekend, 3-day, 4-day, or 5-day*)
*You must complete 11 separate modules for graduation. Most modules offered multiple times per year.