Asheville Yoga Center
Asheville Yoga Center is one of the most popular yoga schools in the Southeast. Our foundational programs are designed to enhance your personal knowledge, deepen your practice and provide you with the confidence and skills necessary to safely experience or teach yoga.
We offer three types of event:
- Yoga workshops (non-certification events)
- 200 Hour RYT training courses
- 300 Hour certified training courses (Advanced Study and Therapeutically-Oriented)
Kate Lundquist grew up as a dancer in Boston, MA, and started yoga as a means to become more flexible and focused for dance. Upon receiving yoga teacher certification from White Lotus Foundation, she moved to Berkeley, California, where she taught at several studios including Corepower Yoga. She studied with a variety of teachers, including Ganga White, Tracey Rich, Kofi Busia, Seane Corn and Shiva Rea. She is excited to be back in Asheville to share the love, strength and power yoga has to offer!
300 Hour Advanced Studies Teacher Training Modules
Choose 11 modules in total from these four categories:
- Pick at least one 3-day course
- Pick at least one 4-day course
- Pick at least one 5-day Intensive
- Pick the remaining eight courses from any of the four categories (weekend, 3-day, 4-day, or 5-day*)
*You must complete 11 separate modules for graduation. Most modules offered multiple times per year.