Asheville Yoga Center is one of the most popular yoga schools in the Southeast. Our foundational programs are designed to enhance your personal knowledge, deepen your practice and provide you with the confidence and skills necessary to safely experience or teach yoga.
We offer three types of event:
- Yoga workshops (non-certification events)
- 200 Hour RYT training courses
- 300 Hour certified training courses (Advanced Study and Therapeutically-Oriented)
Mini Restorative Retreat for Self-Care
Sunday, May 20, 2018
All Levels Welcome
Step away from the momentum of your day to day life to explore what it feels like to consciously slow down. This mini-retreat will offer the opportunity to slow down and explore your own relationship with self-care. Whether you have implemented self-care practices in your day-to-day life for years, or this concept is brand new to you... this retreat will meet you right where you are, and offer tools to expand your own relationship of caring for yourself. Restorative yoga can be used as a tool to sink deeply into the wisdom of your body and your breath. Through the art of pulling cards, drinking tea, gentle movements and restorative yoga poses.... we will expand these few hours into a retreat, designed specifically to reset, restore and renew all of you.
300 Hour Advanced Studies Teacher Training Modules
Choose 11 modules in total from these four categories:
- Pick at least one 3-day course
- Pick at least one 4-day course
- Pick at least one 5-day Intensive
- Pick the remaining eight courses from any of the four categories (weekend, 3-day, 4-day, or 5-day*)
*You must complete 11 separate modules for graduation. Most modules offered multiple times per year.