Asheville Yoga Center is one of the most popular yoga schools in the Southeast. Our foundational programs are designed to enhance your personal knowledge, deepen your practice and provide you with the confidence and skills necessary to safely experience or teach yoga.
We offer three types of event:
- Yoga workshops (non-certification events)
- 200 Hour RYT training courses
- 300 Hour certified training courses (Advanced Study and Therapeutically-Oriented)
Yoga and Meditation for Anxiety and Depression 4 Week Series
March 29th - April 19th, 2018
All levels welcome
$60 for entire series
Join us for four consecutive sessions that focus on the fundamentals of asana, pranayama, meditation and mindfulness practices to ease the symptoms that arise from anxiety and depression. Using yoga postures, breathing techniques and focused awareness we will practice being stable, balanced, and at ease in ourselves and the world. Our time together will nurture openness, honesty, clarity, and connection as we gain the tools to navigate through these challenging physical, mental, and emotional states. You will walk away with daily practices to use whenever needed.
300 Hour Advanced Studies Teacher Training Modules
Choose 11 modules in total from these four categories:
- Pick at least one 3-day course
- Pick at least one 4-day course
- Pick at least one 5-day Intensive
- Pick the remaining eight courses from any of the four categories (weekend, 3-day, 4-day, or 5-day*)
*You must complete 11 separate modules for graduation. Most modules offered multiple times per year.