Asheville Yoga Center
Asheville Yoga Center is one of the most popular yoga schools in the Southeast. Our foundational programs are designed to enhance your personal knowledge, deepen your practice and provide you with the confidence and skills necessary to safely experience or teach yoga.
We offer three types of event:
- Yoga workshops (non-certification events)
- 200 Hour RYT training courses
- 300 Hour certified training courses (Advanced Study and Therapeutically-Oriented)
Restorative Yoga and Warm Stones
Sunday, December 17, 2017
4:00 - 7:00pm
All Levels Welcome
Tension, anxiety, nervous energy--call it what you want, but we all need a release from it. Wouldn’t it be nice to have just a few moments of complete and utter relaxation–-freedom from your day-to-day stresses?
In this three hour workshop, you'll return to balance in your body and find ease in your mind. Prepare to be effortlessly guided through fully-supported deep heart, hip, and back openers while receiving gentle massage. Warm stones are used with gentle massage-like pressure to melt away tension, stress, aches and pains. Your body’s own healing potential will be restored, allowing your life force to flow more freely. Let your body surrender and your mind quiet. All you need to bring is your body in comfortable clothes and your stresses in a to-go box.
300 Hour Advanced Studies Teacher Training Modules
Choose 11 modules in total from these four categories:
- Pick at least one 3-day course
- Pick at least one 4-day course
- Pick at least one 5-day Intensive
- Pick the remaining eight courses from any of the four categories (weekend, 3-day, 4-day, or 5-day*)
*You must complete 11 separate modules for graduation. Most modules offered multiple times per year.