Asheville Yoga Center
Asheville Yoga Center is one of the most popular yoga schools in the Southeast. Our foundational programs are designed to enhance your personal knowledge, deepen your practice and provide you with the confidence and skills necessary to safely experience or teach yoga.
We offer three types of event:
- Yoga workshops (non-certification events)
- 200 Hour RYT training courses
- 300 Hour certified training courses (Advanced Study and Therapeutically-Oriented)
5-Day Flow & Yin Intensive
April 11 - 15, 2018
300-hour YA credit
All Levels Welcome
Save $100 if you sign up February 28, 2018
$550 with Early Bird Discount!
($650 after February 28, 2018)
$250 Deposit will hold Early Bird discount, or pay in full.
Balance due one week before start.
Wednesday - Saturday 8:00am- 12:00pm | 1:30pm – 5:00pm
Sunday 8:00am- 12:00pm
This deeply transformational 5-day teacher training intensive will offer practical tools to incorporate the “yin and yang” perspectives of Yin & Vinyasa Flow Yoga into your everyday life, practice, and teaching. By exploring the deep and meditative practice of Yin Yoga and the more active, flowing aspects of vinyasa yoga, we will learn to move through our lives from a more awakened, balanced, and harmonious place.
– Yin Yoga theory and practice
– Vinyasa Flow and the elements of moving mindfully in a stable and balanced way
– Meditation and mindfulness practices
– Transformational pranayama techniques
– The use of touch and purposeful hands-on adjustments
– Designing and teaching balanced sequences for all levels (beginners to intermediate)
– Skillful verbal communication
– Deep relaxation techniques
– Beginner’s mind
– A passion for yoga
– A desire to deepen your own practice
– A daily yoga practice as of today!
– A minimum of 12 months practicing yoga, any style, with a qualified teacher.
The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga: The Philosophy and Practice of Yin Yoga by Bernie Clark
Yoga Sequencing: Designing Transformative Yoga Classes by Mark Stephens
300 Hour Advanced Studies Teacher Training Modules
Choose 11 modules in total from these four categories:
- Pick at least one 3-day course
- Pick at least one 4-day course
- Pick at least one 5-day Intensive
- Pick the remaining eight courses from any of the four categories (weekend, 3-day, 4-day, or 5-day*)
*You must complete 11 separate modules for graduation. Most modules offered multiple times per year.