Asheville Yoga Center
Asheville Yoga Center is one of the most popular yoga schools in the Southeast. Our foundational programs are designed to enhance your personal knowledge, deepen your practice and provide you with the confidence and skills necessary to safely experience or teach yoga.
We offer three types of event:
- Yoga workshops (non-certification events)
- 200 Hour RYT training courses
- 300 Hour certified training courses (Advanced Study and Therapeutically-Oriented)
Ring in Love
A Kundalini Workshop with Sierra Hollister
Sunday, December 31, 2017
2:00 - 5:00pm
All Levels Welcome
Join Sierra and Luna Ray for a yogic flow of creation, meditation and live music to manifest your intentions for 2018. The yogic numerology for 2018 is 11 or Embodiment. This is the state of no duality, divine vision and the flow of truth, within and without. In our time together, we’ll create the seed of a vision board and then practice a sequence to strengthen the Embodiment of our hopes and dreams for 2018. This is a gentle offering, appropriate for all levels. This workshop is an annual event and early registration is encouraged to reserve your space.
300 Hour Advanced Studies Teacher Training Modules
Choose 11 modules in total from these four categories:
- Pick at least one 3-day course
- Pick at least one 4-day course
- Pick at least one 5-day Intensive
- Pick the remaining eight courses from any of the four categories (weekend, 3-day, 4-day, or 5-day*)
*You must complete 11 separate modules for graduation. Most modules offered multiple times per year.