Asheville Yoga Center
Asheville Yoga Center is one of the most popular yoga schools in the Southeast. Our foundational programs are designed to enhance your personal knowledge, deepen your practice and provide you with the confidence and skills necessary to safely experience or teach yoga.
We offer three types of event:
- Yoga workshops (non-certification events)
- 200 Hour RYT training courses
- 300 Hour certified training courses (Advanced Study and Therapeutically-Oriented)
Back to Basics 6 Week Yoga Series
July 11 - August 15, 2017
Tuesdays, 5:45 - 7:15pm
All Levels Welcome
$80 for entire series
Please join us for six consecutive sessions focusing on fundamentals for a sustainable yoga practice. We will start with a brief background of Hatha Yoga, working to understand how the practice of asanas (postures) can enhance your life and inform you to be happier and healthier.
Joe will teach principles of alignment to refine your yoga practice and optimize its effects. This isn’t just for beginners! Students with a regular yoga practice would benefit greatly from deeper anatomy, alignment and overall fine tuning. There will be plenty of time for Q&A during and after every class.
Cancellation processing: $25
300 Hour Advanced Studies Teacher Training Modules
Choose 11 modules in total from these four categories:
- Pick at least one 3-day course
- Pick at least one 4-day course
- Pick at least one 5-day Intensive
- Pick the remaining eight courses from any of the four categories (weekend, 3-day, 4-day, or 5-day*)
*You must complete 11 separate modules for graduation. Most modules offered multiple times per year.