Asheville Yoga Center
Asheville Yoga Center is one of the most popular yoga schools in the Southeast. Our foundational programs are designed to enhance your personal knowledge, deepen your practice and provide you with the confidence and skills necessary to safely experience or teach yoga.
We offer three types of event:
- Yoga workshops (non-certification events)
- 200 Hour RYT training courses
- 300 Hour certified training courses (Advanced Study and Therapeutically-Oriented)
5-Day Yoga Nidra Intensive: Reduce Pain, Trauma and Stress
July 26 - 30, 2017
300-hour YA credit
All Levels Welcome
$750 after May 26, 2017
Wednesday – Sunday 8:30am- 12:30pm | 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Yoga Nidra is an ancient practice with incredible relevance in the modern world. With an excess of tension and worries, discomforts and uneasiness, fear and phobias, our students need a vehicle to connect deeply to their true nature, to peace, health, and self-awareness. This increased self-awareness helps us to remain detached and calm amidst the chaos of our daily lives. Yoga Nidra provides a path for rediscovery of our true nature and the many benefits that can be realized from its practice.
Yoga Nidra Yogic Trance by N. C Panda
My Experiments with Yoga Nidra by Swami Veda Bharati
Mudra: The Sacred Secret by Indu Arora
Cancellation Processing: $150
300 Hour Advanced Studies Teacher Training Modules
Choose 11 modules in total from these four categories:
- Pick at least one 3-day course
- Pick at least one 4-day course
- Pick at least one 5-day Intensive
- Pick the remaining eight courses from any of the four categories (weekend, 3-day, 4-day, or 5-day*)
*You must complete 11 separate modules for graduation. Most modules offered multiple times per year.