Asheville Yoga Center
Asheville Yoga Center is one of the most popular yoga schools in the Southeast. Our foundational programs are designed to enhance your personal knowledge, deepen your practice and provide you with the confidence and skills necessary to safely experience or teach yoga.
We offer three types of event:
- Yoga workshops (non-certification events)
- 200 Hour RYT training courses
- 300 Hour certified training courses (Advanced Study and Therapeutically-Oriented)
5-Day Kundalini Intensive
September 4 - 8, 2017
300-hour YA credit
All Levels Welcome
Save $100 if you sign up July 10, 2017
$550 with Early Bird Discount!
($650 after July 10, 2017)
$250 Deposit, or pay in full.
Balance due one week before start.
Monday - Thursday 8:00am- 12:00pm | 1:30pm – 5:00pm
Friday 8:00am- 12:00pm
This immersion is designed to take you deeper into the ancient science of Kundalini Yoga. You will join a special group of both aspiring and experienced yoga teachers as well as serious students who are ready to deepen their practice and experience transformation in supportive atmosphere. Bring your curiosity, your deepest hopes and an open heart for a journey that will allow you to experience your true self as well as learn how to share this technology with others.
Curriculum will include:
• Practice and theory of Kundalini kriyas, sequences, postures
• Exploration of choosing meditations, mantras and pranayamas
• Esoteric Yoga Anatomy including the ten bodies, the eight chakras, nadis, meridians and the pranic vayus
• Kundalini Yoga in daily life as well as lifestyle considerations
• Kundalini practices for healing our past as well as our present
• The tradition of Kundalini Yoga and the golden chain
• The value of sadhana and continued education
A passion for yoga
A desire to deepen your own practice
A daily yoga practice as of today!
A minimum of 12 months practicing yoga, any style, with a qualified teacher
Kundalini Yoga, Sadhana Guidelines by Yogi Bhajan
Foundations of Yoga-The Eight-limbed Path by Sierra Hollister
Cancellation Processing: $150
300 Hour Advanced Studies Teacher Training Modules
Choose 11 modules in total from these four categories:
- Pick at least one 3-day course
- Pick at least one 4-day course
- Pick at least one 5-day Intensive
- Pick the remaining eight courses from any of the four categories (weekend, 3-day, 4-day, or 5-day*)
*You must complete 11 separate modules for graduation. Most modules offered multiple times per year.