200 Hour Teacher Training Payment
Please make sure your application is submitted in order to complete the payment process below!
If you have already made a deposit and are here to make a payment, these are your instructions.
If you’ve not made a deposit or paid in full yet to register, save your spot and ensure any early bird discount, these are your instructions.
- Click the “Make a Payment” button, this will open MindBodyOnline in a new browser tab, so you can come back here to these directions if needed.
- Login with your username and password.
- Click the “Account Payments” link (Make sure you are in the “Store” tab)
- Select either “Immersion Balance Payment” or “9 Weekend Balance Payment” depending on which program you are in
- Set the amount of the payment and click “Make Purchase”
- Click “Check Out”
- You’ll be prompted to use your card on file, or put in a new one and then click “Place Order”
Make a Deposit or Pay in Full
All 200 Hour Teacher Training programs require payment in full or a $500 deposit to reserve your spot and any early bird pricing.
- Click the “Register & Pay” button, this will open MindBodyOnline in a new tab, so you can come back here to these directions if needed.
- Select your desired session in the list on that page and
- Click the “Sign Up Now!” button.
- Create an account or login with your username and password.
- Click the “Enroll” button and make your payment with a Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. You will be able to choose to pay in full or make a $500 deposit.
- Fill out our “Get to Know You” form. We are also emailing you a link.
- Tuition does not include accommodations, food or books.
- Programs often fill months before starting date, especially the summer immersion sessions and the 9 wknd programs. .
- The first 10 early-bird spots go quickly, especially for the 9 weekend programs.
- If you would like to pay by cash or check please contact our Program Advisor.
- There is no payment plan for 3-Week Immersion: Full balance due by first day of session.
- All of our Early Bird pricing and scholarships are still available for anyone who decides not to make the payment in full.