Through the guidance of an expert faculty, our RYT-200 yoga training programs help future yoga instructors and yoga practitioners looking to deepen their practice to grow their confidence and expand their knowledge of yoga. The curriculum covers everything from anatomy to the business of teaching classes and everything in between. Gain the skills, knowledge and experience to be an amazing yoga teacher. Join the 3,000+ happy graduates of our teacher certification programs in this life changing experience. All programs and teachers are Yoga Alliance registered and approved.
Asheville Yoga Center
Providing world-class yoga teacher training since 1998
Grab your spot today, to get started on your path to become an amazing, empowered yoga instructor.
Save $600, by being one of the first 10 to register, and pay only $2295.
Spots 1-10, save $600 and pay $2295
Spots 11-20, save $300 and pay $2595
Spots 21-30 $2895
Select Your Path & Start Your Teacher Training Today:
• Become a Yoga Alliance RYT200 Instructor in just 3 weeks
• Homework is not due until after the immersion is completed
• Complete your certification in less than a month and begin teaching
• Develop lifelong friendships
Need more reasons to register?
- We have over 225 years worth of combined world-class instructor experience, sharing from many traditions and perspectives for a very well-rounded eclectic curriculum and education.
- We offer over 100 yoga classes offered per week on site.
- Stay with us at our Namastay yogi house for relaxing housing conveniently located right down the road from the studio.
- Asheville Yoga Center is located on a solar-powered yoga campus surrounded by like-minded supportive businesses, in what has been hailed as the Wellness Block.
- The Wellness Block has plenty to do, see, eat and shop all within walking distance, plus free parking! Our street alone houses a raw vegan restaurant, café, spin studio, martial arts studio, acupuncturist and Chinese herbalist and a salon. Within a couple blocks of us are Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, Harris Teeter and more massage therapists than you can throw a stick at.