Apply for our 200 Hour Teacher Training Program
- You have a desire to deepen your yoga practice and broaden your understanding of yoga philosophy.
- You’re ready to open your heart and learn all you need to know to become a yoga teacher.
- You’ve been practicing yoga consistently in a classroom for at least 6 months.
- You are 18 or older.
- Fill out an application and select the immersion or 9 weekend program you are interested in attending.
- Submit an optional $500 deposit. A deposit will automatically add you to the roster and lock in any current early bird discounts. You will receive a welcome packet via email soon after your deposit has been paid.
- Order your books.
- Stay at our Namastay House. There are only 7 spots available in the house for each training so don’t delay!
- Complete any required assignments due before your first day. Your welcome packet will provide more information. If you sign up close to the start date of a training we will be happy to offer you additional time to complete your assignments. Refer to our FAQs for more information.
- 100% attendance is required to receive full certification and credit.
- Complete all of your homework assignments. In the immersion, some assignments can be completed after the final day.
- Contact us with questions. We support you on your yoga journey and we are happy to help you with any part of this process so you can have the best experience possible.